TOP 10 Best Contact Lenses
Which contact lenses are the best ones in Europe?
We have compiled a list of the Top 10 best contact lenses for you.
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus lenses are modern hydrogel daily lenses from the contact lens specialist Alcon. The wearing comfort of the lenses is guaranteed by three factors:
- the excellent moisture regulation of Aqua Daily Comfort Plus minimizes friction and dryness in the eyes. This increases wearing comfort.
- the unique wetting technology facilitates blinking of the eyes.
- moistening is delivered to the eye with every blink. The eyes are thus supplied with moisture throughout the day and thus remain pleasantly fresh.
- was designed to be comfortable to wear all day long
- is a guarantor for a sharp view with simultaneous fresh feeling in the eyes
- provides high oxygen permeability and built-in UV filter to block UV-A and UV-B radiation
However, as contact lenses do not completely cover the eyeball, it is necessary to protect the eyes with sunglasses.
- offer together with a high oxygen permeability an increased amount of moisture
- are among the most tolerated contact lenses on the market
- are one of the most popular lenses in our shop for some time now
The Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism lenses belong to a new generation of contact lenses, that
- was developed especially for the correction of corneal curvatures.
- they offer great comfort all day long
- offer high oxygen permeability and a built-in UV filter to block UV-A and UV-B radiation
Dailies Total 1 are some of the best-selling contact lenses in the world. These innovative lenses
- contain more water (around 80%)
- ensure a silky-smooth feel that’s comfortable until the end of the day
- have extra-thin edges and are made of a non-ionic material that counteracts protein deposits on the lenses
The TOP 10 are completed by the following popular lenses
Our top newcomer lenses:
Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort daily lenses are manufactured using unique technology from the UK. Thanks to the state-of-the-art quality, the Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort lenses offer:
- long-term wearing comfort, optimal vision correction and a pleasant feeling of freshness in the eyes
- biologically compatible hydration technology, anti-slip function, and built-in UV protection
- a unique aspherical design that reduces spherical aberration and thus improves visual acuity in low light conditions, such as driving in the dark, working at a computer, or doing sports.
Best selling products