- You hereby consent to letting Maternia s.r.o. with headquarters in
Vídeňská 12, 378 33 Nová Bystřice, Czech Republic, IČ 261 04 784,
registered at the Regional Court of České Budějovice, section C, part 14226
(further on referred to as the Controller) process data in accordance to
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), later referred to
as the Regulation, your following personal data:
- email address for the purpose of sending you a reaction of the Controller,
- name and surname, which will be processed and published in the form of the name and the first letter of surname if it will be considered as personal data,
- other personal data, which might be contained in the comment
(later referred to as “Personal Data”).
- Hereabove mentioned Personal Data can be processed on the basis of your consent and will be processed in order to publish your comment and the reaction of the Controller. The purpose of publishing is to improve customer orientation in the merchandise, its parameters and suitability for a particular use, which will be achieved by giving visitors the overview of the queries, reactions and responses to them.
- Once the Controller publishes a response to your comment, you will receive a notification on your email address.
- The period of processing is 3 months. Afterwards the email address will be deleted for the purpose listed above, and it will be no longer possible to identify the sender.
- Other Personal Data will be processed and published for an indefinite period of time.
- You expressly consent to the above processing. In case you comment contains sensitive information (“a special category of personal data”), you agree with such processing and publishing.
- This consent can be taken back at any moment, in particular by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the address of the company.
- If the comment itself contains personal data, further processing will take place on the basis of a legitimate interest under art. 6 par. 1 f) of the Regulation. The Controller’s legitimate interest is improving the customer orientation in goods and services offered.
- The processing of personal data is done by the Controller, however, personal
data can be also processed the following:
- Provider of the help desk software Groove;
- Provider of the service used for sending e-mails, Mailgun;
- Other services, software and application providers, which are not currently used by our company.
- Please be aware that according to the Regulation, you have the right to:
- Take this agreement back at any time,
- Object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest,
- Require what kind of your personal data we process,
- Require an explanation of personal data processing,
- Ask for access to the data and to make us update or correct the data,
- Ask for deletion of the data,
- Contact us or the Information Commissioner’s Of¬fice in case of doubts about complying with personal data protection laws.