Has your prescription changed? There’s no need to throw your old contact lenses away if it has. If you’ve bought lenses from us that are no longer suitable in the last year, you can send them back to us in exchange for lenses that match your new prescription, without any extra charges!
How does the one-year guarantee work?
- You must have bought your prescription lenses from us within the last 365 days.
- The guarantee is only valid for selected prescription contact lenses marked with the replacement guarantee logo.
- The guarantee may also include cosmetic coloured lenses, solutions, eye drops and accessories marked with the replacement guarantee logo. For these products, please contact our customer service team for approval.
- If any product is discontinued, it is possible to exchange it for the product replacing it
- Only unopened lens packages can be returned.
- The lenses you wish to return must still be sold on our website.
- Postage and packaging for the returned lenses is born by the customer.
Please note that we do not refund any difference in the cost of the replacement lenses back to your bank account. You can either use up the full amount of the original lenses, alternatively the difference will be added to your Lentiamo account as credit to be used for future purchases.
What do I need to do if I want to send my lenses back?
- Send an email to email@example.com letting us know about the lenses you want to return. Don’t forget to include your original order number and the new parameters you want.
- We’ll reply as soon as possible to confirm the return.
- After writing your original order number on the package, send it to:
4 Bloomsbury Square
- Sit back, relax, and wait for your new lenses to arrive in a few days!