Ray-Ban Erika RB4171 622/8G 54
A clear choice for optimal vision
The world-renowned Ray-ban brand is rightfully considered to be the top among sunglasses. The collection of Ray-ban guarantees high quality with timeless design and is available in many shapes and colours. The iconic Ray-ban sunglasses are also popular among celebrities which made them famous all around the world.
The Erika collection is classic and unique.
The unisex sunglasses Ray-Ban Erika RB4171 622/8G 54 are equally popular with all genders.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
139 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||54 mm|
|Lens height:||44 mm|
|Bridge width:||18 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||RB4171 622/8G 54|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses