Meller Bio — Fitted with blue light blocking lenses Banna Tigris
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Glasses by Meller combine young, modern designs with exotic hues. The inspiration for the brand’s name and logo is the biggest chameleon in Africa – the Meller. The colours of the glasses should remind the wearer of the colouring of chameleons and the most beautiful places of the African continent. Creativity and originality are the driving force of this fashion brand from Barcelona.
The unisex computer glasses Meller Bio Banna Tigris are equally popular with all genders.
The lenses are equipped with a Blue Light filter to stop blue waves entering the eyes. This prevents health problems such as digital eye strain, headaches and macular degeneration. Blue Light blocking glasses provide both eye protection and optimal visual comfort. Blue Light glasses offer excellent eye protection against the harmful blue light of digital devices such as computers, televisions, tablets or mobile phones. They help to reduce eye fatigue and burning, minimize brightness for a more comfortable view, and improve contrast for more natural colours.
- The brown colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and light brown, black or dark blonde hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the Bio-based computer glasses is created with the help of biotechnology, which offers a more environmentally friendly alternative to the usual frame materials by reducing the use of non-sustainable plastics. The frame is made of 45% natural materials that have a lower carbon footprint and are much more environmentally friendly.
- We deliver the computer glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for computer glasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
134 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Frame material:||Eco-friendly - Bio-based|
|Lens width:||50 mm|
|Lens height:||42 mm|
|Bridge width:||20 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Category:||Blue light glasses|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!