Ray-Ban Junior Erika RJ9060S 70096Q 50
A clear choice for an optimal vision
The world-renowned Ray-ban brand is rightfully considered to be the top among sunglasses. The collection of Ray-ban guarantees high quality with timeless design and is available in many shapes and colours. The iconic Ray-ban sunglasses are also popular among celebrities which made them famous all around the world.
The high quality sunglasses Ray-Ban Junior Erika RJ9060S 70096Q 50 are designed to protect children's eyes from UV radiation.
- The red colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tones and black, dark brown, white or grey hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of a combination of metal and plastic. It offers high durability, stability and extraordinary style.
- The red lenses block the blue light, which becomes very strong especially in winter. They enhance the contrast, accentuate details and improve vision at dusk.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Mirroring of lenses is characterised by a highly reflective surface of the lens. It reduces the amount of light that enters the eye. This ability makes mirrored sunglasses extremely suitable in very bright or glaring environments – for example, on sunny days or when skiing. The mirroring provides great visual comfort but can slightly distort colour perception.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
126 mm Width
130 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||50 mm|
|Lens height:||39 mm|
|Bridge width:||15 mm|
|Temple length:||130 mm|
|Code:||RJ9060S 70096Q 50|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses