Proclear 1 day CooperVision (30 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Proclear 1 day CooperVision (30 lenses)
Proclear 1 day are daily contact lenses from trusted manufacturer CooperVision. These reliable contacts are equipped with Aberration Neutralising System design technology to promote clear vision by minimizing spherical aberration, or optical imperfections, of eyes.
- Sharp vision – Aspheric design of the lenses promotes crisp and clear vision, even in low-light conditions.
- Highly convenient – Daily disposable lenses can be conveniently thrown away after each use, allowing for a fresh pair for each wear.
- All-day freshness – Unique PC Technology lens material attracts and maintains moisture to reduce dryness and keep eyes 96% hydrated throughout the day.
- Comfortable wear – Hydrogel lenses are highly biocompatible with the human eye, making these suitable for delicate or sensitive eyes.
Who are Proclear 1 day for?
- Those who are nearsighted (myopic) or farsighted (hyperopic).
- Those who prefer the convenience of daily disposable contact lenses.
- Those who suffer from dry eyes related to contact lens wear.
Frequently asked question
How long can you wear Proclear 1 day?
Coopervision Proclear 1 day are single-use contacts. They should be worn for one day only and then disposed of each night.
Can you sleep in Proclear 1 day?
No, Proclear 1 day cannot be slept in. They’re designed to be removed each night after daily wear. To keep your eyes safe, it’s important to consult your eye care professional to see if wearing contacts overnight is right for you.
What is the difference between 30-pack, 90-pack and 180-pack of Proclear 1 day?
Proclear 1 day come in variants with 30, 90, or 180 contact lens blister packs. If one lens is used per day, a 30-pack will last 30 days, a 90-pack will last 90 days, and a 180-pack will last 180 days.
In terms of upfront cost, a 30-pack is the least expensive option, followed by a 90-pack, and then a 180-pack. The price per lens decreases as the quantity increases. Therefore, the 180-lens option offers the best value for the money, but the 30-pack is a flexible option with lower initial cost.
Other CooperVision contact lenses
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
Most often sold with eye drops Max OptiFresh 10 ml.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 24 months|
|Material:||Omafilcon A, Omafilcon B|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||60 %, 62 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||28 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||30|
|Power:||from -12.00 to +8.00|
|Center thickness:||0.09 mm|
|Elastic modulus:||0.4 MPa|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Spherical Contact Lenses