MyDay daily disposable CooperVision (30 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of MyDay daily disposable CooperVision (30 lenses)
MyDay daily disposables are daily contact lenses by CooperVision designed for the correction of myopia and hyperopia. Apart from the silicon-hydrogel material, these daily lenses offer easy handling, a UV filter and excellent wearing comfort. In addition MyDay daily disposable lenses stand for high visual acuity.
What do MyDay daily disposable lenses offer?
- The Smart Silicone material, which represents a decisive change from the contact lens materials used recently, was already employed at the early stages of the MyDay brand. Smart Silicone is characterized by its hydrophilic chains and the efficient way in which silicone is used.
- Thanks to these important details, it results in better oxygen permeability than other daily lens materials.
- A lower silicone content means more room for other naturally hydrophilic components that keep the lenses lubricated. A lower silicone content also means that MyDay contact lenses are very soft and very easy to insert or remove.
- The modern design featuring a smooth surface and rounded edges increases the natural wearing comfort, as the movement of the eyelid over the lens is completely fluid.
- Efficient UV filter, which blocks 85% of UVA and 96% of UVB radiation, helps to keep the eyes healthy in the long term.
- The MyDay daily disposable material is currently one of the healthiest materials available for the manufacture of contact lenses. The reason for this is silicone-hydrogel. This unique material lets the eyes breathe and mantain a completely natural look. So you can enjoy long lasting comfort all day, for the entire duration of the lens' lifespan.
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea against the dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, the lenses do not cover the whole eye area, nor the entire eye region, so that the combination of contact lenses with UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
Most often sold with eye drops Max OptiFresh 10 ml.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 35 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||54 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||100 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||30|
|Power:||from -12.00 to +8.00|
|Center thickness:||0.08 mm|
|Elastic modulus:||0.4 MPa|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
Spherical Contact Lenses