Oakley Radar EV Path OO 9208 46 38
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
The cult brand Oakley from California make high quality sunglasses that are perfect for not just daily use, but also for sport. The brand takes its inspiration mainly in science and the arts. The sunglasses are innovative, stylish and made from high quality and functional materials.
The men's sunglasses Oakley Radar EV Path OO 9208 46 38 are popular with everyone.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The red lenses block the blue light, which becomes very strong especially in winter. They enhance the contrast, accentuate details and improve vision at dusk.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The innovative HDO (High Definition Optics) lens technology ensures excellent sharpness, sensitivity, and visual acuity. HDO eliminates image magnification and distortion, allowing you to see objects exactly as they appear and where they really are. The patented solution in HDO technology is achieving excellent results in American National Standards Institute tests and offers a unique visual image as well as protection.
- Prizm lenses adjust vision according to specific activities, sports, and environment. They are designed for optimal colour perception in a wide range of lighting conditions. Their advantages are visual acuity, the excellent distinction of colours and transition between individual shades in reduced visibility, as well optimisation of the ability to follow moving objects in sight. Prizm Road spectacle lenses improve the visibility of obstacles and potential dangers on the road both in bright light and in the shade. They allow cyclists to quickly distinguish changes on the road surface for a more confident and safer ride.
- Mirroring of lenses is characterised by a highly reflective surface of the lens. It reduces the amount of light that enters the eye. This ability makes mirrored sunglasses extremely suitable in very bright or glaring environments – for example, on sunny days or when skiing. The mirroring provides great visual comfort but can slightly distort colour perception.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 2 sun filter (light transmission 18 – 43% ). They are slightly lighter tinted than usual and are suitable for medium sun radiation and for casual wear.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
136 mm Width
128 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Medium dark filter suitable for normal summer days — filter category 2|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens technology:||HDO, Prizm Road|
|Sport:||Cycling, Running, Hiking, Off-road cycling|
|Lens width:||38 mm|
|Lens height:||44 mm|
|Bridge width:||138 mm|
|Temple length:||128 mm|
|Code:||OO 9208 46 38|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses