Izipizi Sun Kids #D Pastel Pink (for age 9 - 36 months) Sun Kids #D Pastel Pink
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
For orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear.
Izipizi is a young and playful French brand which combines unique style, original colour combinations, and functional technologies. Izipizi offers light, comfortable and trendy sunglasses for the whole family and different occasions for affordable prices. Designer sunglasses by Izipizi are manufactured according to a strict set of specifications to ensure they are safe. The Baby line for the youngest children doesn’t include BPA and is hypoallergenic. Sunglasses by Izipizi designed for children are available in several collections for different age groups – Baby line (0 - 9 months), Kids line (9 - 36 months), Kids+ line (3 - 5 years), and Junior line (5 - 10 years). To determine the correct size of the glasses, we recommend that you always measure the parameters according to the figure below, especially for children's glasses.
The Kids model has a silicone strap which will help to eliminate the risk of losing sunglasses and ensures better fastening on the head during various children's activities.
The high quality sunglasses Izipizi Sun Kids #D Pastel Pink (for age 9 - 36 months) are designed to protect children's eyes from UV radiation.
- The pink colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light brown or light blonde hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
Explore the sunglasses range to find more styles from popular brands.
102 mm Width
100 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Age:||9 - 36 months|
|Lens width:||37 mm|
|Lens height:||33 mm|
|Bridge width:||9 mm|
|Temple length:||100 mm|
|Code:||Sun Kids #D Pastel Pink|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses
You might also like