Esprit ET17446 543 52/16
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 5 working days.
The delivery of your glasses is on us.
Esprit glasses are distinctive for their great quality and the elegant yet youthful style. The brand is known for using quality materials, great design and luxurious style, while being affordable at the same time.
The unisex glasses Esprit ET17446 543 52/16 are equally popular with all genders.
- The blue colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light brown, black or light blonde hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
132 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
Comments about Esprit ET17446 543 52/16 Add a question
Hi, I need a new arm for my ESPRIT glasses as it’s snapped. The only codes I can see on the arms are COLOR-543 52 16-140mm and on the bridge on front is a code ending in what looks like 116. Please can you confirm if you can identify this and let me know so I can buy a new frame. Many thanks
Based on the information provided, all parameters (lens and bridge width; temple length) match with the product on this page, as does the partial product code.
However, as manufacturers periodically change their inventory, we cannot be wholly certain this model is an exact match.
While we are fairly confident this is the original make and model of glasses you have purchased, if in doubt you may always contact the manufacturer directly (http://www.luxottica.com/en) for more details.