Dolce & Gabbana 0DG 4268 30918G 52
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 2 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Sunglasses by the iconic Dolce & Gabbana present the combination of timeless elegance and modern design. The D&G initials have become a universal symbol that represents a style of life and sets trends. The sunglasses collection by Dolce & Gabbana is charming, multi-coloured, sophisticated and luxurious, inspired by Sicily and its culture.
The women's sunglasses Dolce & Gabbana 0DG 4268 30918G 52 are popular with everyone.
- The red colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tones and black, dark brown, white or grey hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of a combination of metal and plastic. It offers high durability, stability and extraordinary style.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
135 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||52 mm|
|Lens height:||46 mm|
|Bridge width:||22 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||0DG 4268 30918G 52|
|Brand:||Dolce & Gabbana|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses