Bausch + Lomb ULTRA (3 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA (3 lenses)
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA with MoistureSeal technology are highly comfortable monthly contacts intended for daily wear. These state-of-the-art contact lenses reliably retain 95% of moisture, making all-day wear comfortable and clear for users.
The lenses offer long-lasting freshness and crisp vision, which is especially useful if you use digital devices for extended periods of time.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses allow for the possibility of continuous wear for up to six nights and seven days. However, always consult your eye specialist for the best extended wear method for you.
The manufacturer has limited the production of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses and currently does not guarantee the delivery of products that are not in stock. For this reason, we sell Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses only in the parameters that are currently in stock. Versions that are not currently in stock cannot be ordered.
What advantages do these Bausch & Lomb lenses offer wearers?
- High breathability – Samfilcon A, a silicone hydrogel material, allows a high level of oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea for increased breathability and comfort.
- Consistent clarity – Optimal moisture retention helps prevent troublesome dehydration blur from morning until night.
- Moisture-rich wear – MoistureSeal technology retains 95% of moisture from insertion to removal for all-day hydration.
- Flexible wearing period – The monthly lenses also offer the convenience of extended wear lenses for some people.
Who are Bausch + Lomb Ultra for?
- Those who have myopia (nearsightedness) or hyperopia (farsightedness).
- Those who use digital screens for extended periods of time and have dry eyes related to digital eye strain.
- Those who prefer monthly lenses with the possibility of extended wear.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear Bausch + Lomb Ultra?
Bausch + Lomb Ultra are designed to be worn daily for up to one month before replacement. Monthly lenses should be removed each night for proper disinfection and storage with contact lens solution.
Can you sleep in Bausch + Lomb Ultra?
Yes, Bausch + Lomb Ultra can be slept in for up to six nights and seven days. However, you must consult your eye care professional if you’re interested in wearing contacts to bed.
What is the difference between 3-pack and 6-pack of Bausch + Lomb Ultra?
Bausch + Lomb Ultra come in packages with either three or six individual lenses. A 3-pack will last three months if one lens is used each month. A 6-pack will last six months.
The price per lens decreases with a larger package. This means the 6-pack will save you money in the long run, but the 3-pack has a lower upfront cost.
Other monthly contact lenses
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
Customers who bought these lenses also bought Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml with case.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 23 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||46 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||163 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||3|
|Power:||from -12.0 to +6.0|
|Center thickness:||0.07 mm|
|Elastic modulus:||0.7 MPa|
|Manufacturer:||Bausch & Lomb|
|Category:||Monthly Contact Lenses|
Spherical Contact Lenses