1-DAY Acuvue Moist (180 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of 1-DAY Acuvue Moist (180 lenses)
1-DAY Acuvue Moist daily contact lenses by Johnson & Johnson are crafted to cater to wearers with sensitive or dry eyes. Experience the unbeatable comfort provided by the Etafilcon A hydrogel material and the exclusive LACREON Technology which help to keep your eyes fresh and moist all day long, preventing dryness and irritation. Acuvue Moist daily lenses are easy to wear and require no cleaning or maintenance, a convenient choice for people who are always on the go.
- Long-lasting moisture – Thanks to the LACREON Technology that incorporates a unique moisturising component (PVP) similar to natural tears, which ensures that the lens remains soft and comfortable for up to 20 hours.
- Protection from UV rays – Acuvue Moist daily contacts include a Class 2 UV filter, offering one of the highest levels of defence against harmful rays in a daily disposable contact lens.
- Easy and comfortable to wear – With special edges inspired by the natural shape of the eye, easy handling tint and inside-out indicator, these disposable lenses are also recommended to new users.
- Convenient replacement schedule – Disposable 1 day lenses are a hygienic and hassle-free choice that doesn’t require maintenance.
Who are 1-DAY Acuvue Moist for?
- Those who have nearsightedness (myopia) or farsightedness (hyperopia).
- Those who have sensitive eyes.
- Those who suffer from dry eye symptoms.
- Those who prefer quality disposable lenses, both for daily or occasional use.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear 1-DAY Acuvue Moist?
You can wear Acuvue Moist daily contacts for one day. These lenses are designed to provide comfort and clarity throughout the day, making them an ideal choice for people with busy lifestyles. These lenses are meant for daily use only and should be discarded at the end of the day.
Can you sleep in 1-DAY Acuvue Moist?
Acuvue Moist 1-DAY lenses are designed for daily use and are meant to be disposed of after a single use. Sleeping with contact lenses that are not designed for permanent wear can lead to eye problems such as dryness, irritation, and infection. Make sure to discard your lenses before going to bed.
What is the difference between 30-pack, 90-pack and 180-pack of 1-DAY Acuvue Moist?
Acuvue Moist disposable lenses come in convenient packs of 30, 90, or 180 lenses. So, if you have two different prescriptions, the 30-packs will keep you covered for a whole month, the 90-pack will last you three months, and the 180-pack will keep you covered for as long as six months.
The price per lens offers better value for money as you go for a larger box size. That means the 30-pack offers a lower upfront cost, making it a great choice for those who prefer to buy fewer lenses at a time or wear their contacts only occasionally. The 180-pack may be pricier, but it's a smart investment that can save you money in the long run, especially if you tend to wear contact lenses on a daily basis.
Other daily disposable contact lenses
- Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe
- Clariti 1 day
- DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Focus DAILIES All Day Comfort
- MyDay daily disposable
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea from the dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, lenses do not cover the entire eye or eye area, so the combination of contact lenses that have a UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 47 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||58 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||33 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||180|
|Power:||from -12.0 to +8.0|
|Base curve:||8.5, 9.0|
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Spherical Contact Lenses