TOTAL30 for Astigmatism (6 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of TOTAL30 for Astigmatism (6 lenses)
TOTAL30 for Astigmatism are monthly contact lenses from Alcon designed for the correction of astigmatism. TOTAL30 for Astigmatism are water gradient contact lenses that feature a Class 1 UV filter, high oxygen permeability, and a light blue tint for easy handling. In addition to the benefits of silicone hydrogel, TOTAL30 for Astigmatism contact lenses have unique technologies that ensure comfortable wear and excellent vision.
What are the main benefits of TOTAL30 for Astigmatism contact lenses?
- Gradient water content - the water content is 55% at the core of the lens and nearly 100% on the outer surface, creating a gentle cushion of moisture to provide exceptional comfort.
- The Precision Balance 8/4 design provides excellent stability and ensures the lens remains in the correct position throughout the day. Contact between the eyelid and the lens is minimised which reduces irritation and guarantees excellent visual acuity. For faster and easier application, the lens has a 6 o'clock scribe mark.
- Celligent technology helps reduce bacteria and lipid adhesion to keep contact lenses clean all month long. Polymer nanofibers on the surface of the lenses resist bacteria molecules, allowing for significantly less biofilm formation.
- The lenses are characterised by high protection against UV radiation thanks to a Class 1 filter.
- Silicone hydrogel is one of the healthiest materials used to make contact lenses. It allows the eyes to breathe and look completely natural.
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea against dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, the lenses do not cover the whole surface of the eye, nor do they cover the entire eye region. Therefore, wearing a combination of contact lenses with a UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal way to protect your eyes against harmful UV rays.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 65 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||55 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||123 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||6|
|Power:||from -10.00 to +8.00|
|Cylinder:||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25|
|Axis:||from 10° to 180°|
|Center thickness:||0.10 mm|
|Elastic modulus:||0.6 MPa|
|Category:||Monthly Contact Lenses|
Toric Contact Lenses
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
Spherical Contact Lenses