Tommy Hilfiger TH 1830 FLL 19 56
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
No reflection or dirt
We offer a free anti-reflective coating with every pair of glasses. The coating prevents unwanted glare on the front and back of the lens. It protects the lenses from scratches as well as water and dirt, so you can easily clean your glasses.
Lightweight but solid
We use CR-39 and Trivex lenses because of their excellent optics and robustness. Their lightweight material offers a high level of wearing comfort.
100% UV protection
All our lenses offer 100% protection from UV rays.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses is on us.
Glasses by Tommy Hilfiger present a unique mixture of elegance, comfort, and top quality. The world-renowned brand is extremely popular all around the globe and easily recognizable thanks to its red, white and blue colour combination. The glasses collection by Tommy Hilfiger embodies a first-class American design while its timelessness makes it ideal for every occasion.
The men's glasses Tommy Hilfiger TH 1830 FLL 19 56 are popular with everyone.
- The blue colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light brown, black or light blonde hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Half-rimmed glasses are a less noticeable type of frames in which the lenses are mounted by a special anchor system. This type of attachment offers a less obtrusive design of the frame and makes its wearer look very stylish. Their main advantages are subtlety, lighter weight and sufficient rigidity, despite only having half of the frames. The most suitable lenses for this type of glasses are high-index lenses, i.e. thinned lenses with an index over 1.5 or lenses made from Trivex.
- Adjustable nose pads allow for a gentle alteration of the position and fit of your glasses. The nose pads will adapt to the nose shape and thus provide higher comfort of wear. The nose pads adjustment should always be done by an experienced optician to prevent damage or breaking caused by unprofessional treatment.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
140 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Frame type:||Half rim|
|Lens width:||56 mm|
|Lens height:||35 mm|
|Bridge width:||19 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||TH 1830 FLL 19 56|