Seventh Street S 202/N Z8Y 15
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
No reflection or dirt
We offer a free anti-reflective coating with every pair of glasses. The coating prevents unwanted glare on the front and back of the lens. It protects the lenses from scratches as well as water and dirt, so you can easily clean your glasses.
Lightweight but solid
We use CR-39 and Trivex lenses because of their excellent optics and robustness. Their lightweight material offers a high level of wearing comfort.
100% UV protection
All our lenses offer 100% protection from UV rays.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses is on us.
Glasses by Seventh Street are characteristic for their unusual shapes, elegance and quality of production. Youthful style, originality and uniqueness make this glasses collection an obvious choice for all fashion fans.
The children's glasses Seventh Street S 202/N Z8Y 15 are popular with everyone.
- The red colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tones and black, dark brown, white or grey hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.