Ray-Ban Junior The General RJ9561S 250/88 50
A clear choice for optimal vision
The world-renowned Ray-ban brand is rightfully considered to be the top among sunglasses. The collection of Ray-ban guarantees high quality with timeless design and is available in many shapes and colours. The iconic Ray-ban sunglasses are also popular among celebrities which made them famous all around the world.
The high quality sunglasses Ray-Ban Junior The General RJ9561S 250/88 50 are designed to protect children's eyes from UV radiation.
- The grey colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and red, grey, white or dark blonde hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Mirroring of lenses is characterised by a highly reflective surface of the lens. It reduces the amount of light that enters the eye. This ability makes mirrored sunglasses extremely suitable in very bright or glaring environments – for example, on sunny days or when skiing. The mirroring provides great visual comfort but can slightly distort colour perception.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
120 mm Width
130 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||50 mm|
|Lens height:||45 mm|
|Bridge width:||13 mm|
|Temple length:||130 mm|
|Code:||RJ9561S 250/88 50|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses