Puma PJ0040S 002 49
Only 1 left in stock
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Puma is a world-renown sports fashion brand that is easily recognizable thanks to its iconic logo of a jumping puma. It represents speed, strength, suppleness, endurance, and agility - attributes that a successful athlete needs. The collection of sunglasses is innovative, timeless, and fully functional.
The high quality sunglasses Puma PJ0040S 002 49 are designed to protect children's eyes from UV radiation.
- The transparent frame perfectly matches both cool and warm skin tones and all hair colours.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- Spring hinges afford the arms a greater movement to more than 90° which results in higher wearing comfort. The frames are more damage resistant and maintain the right fit longer.
- The red lenses block the blue light, which becomes very strong especially in winter. They enhance the contrast, accentuate details and improve vision at dusk.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Mirroring of lenses is characterised by a highly reflective surface of the lens. It reduces the amount of light that enters the eye. This ability makes mirrored sunglasses extremely suitable in very bright or glaring environments – for example, on sunny days or when skiing. The mirroring provides great visual comfort but can slightly distort colour perception.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 2 sun filter (light transmission 18 – 43% ). They are slightly lighter tinted than usual and are suitable for medium sun radiation and for casual wear.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
120 mm Width
130 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Medium dark filter suitable for normal summer days — filter category 2|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||49 mm|
|Lens height:||33 mm|
|Bridge width:||15 mm|
|Temple length:||130 mm|
|Code:||PJ0040S 002 49|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses