Puma PJ0027S 010 52
Only 1 left in stock
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Puma is a world-renown sports fashion brand that is easily recognizable thanks to its iconic logo of a jumping puma. It represents speed, strength, suppleness, endurance, and agility - attributes that a successful athlete needs. The collection of sunglasses is innovative, timeless, and fully functional.
The high quality sunglasses Puma PJ0027S 010 52 are designed to protect children's eyes from UV radiation.
- The silver colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and red, grey, white or dark blonde hair.
- Pilot frames are an ideal choice for those with a square, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of a combination of metal and plastic. It offers high durability, stability and extraordinary style.
- Adjustable nose pads allow for a gentle alteration of the position and fit of your sunglasses. The nose pads will adapt to the nose shape and thus provide higher comfort of wear. The nose pads adjustment should always be done by an experienced optician to prevent damage or breaking caused by unprofessional treatment.
- The orange lenses block the blue light, which becomes very strong especially in winter. They enhance the contrast, accentuate details and improve vision at dusk.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
121 mm Width
130 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||52 mm|
|Lens height:||42 mm|
|Bridge width:||14 mm|
|Temple length:||130 mm|
|Code:||PJ0027S 010 52|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses