Miru 1 day UpSide (90 lenses)
Congratulations! You win 214 bonus points with this purchase!
£89.97 £85.49 per box
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Delivery of glasses and sunglasses is on us. Orders over £45 as well, for orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £ 1.99.
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Miru 1 day UpSide (90 lenses)
Miru 1 day UpSide are daily contact lenses designed for the correction of myopia and hyperopia. Miru 1 day UpSide lenses provide a unique combination of oxygen, water content, ultra-low elastic modulus, and Smart Touch technology. Thanks to this, they guarantee excellent vision as well as high wearing comfort.
What are the benefits of Miru 1 day UpSide contact lenses?
- The innovative Smart Touch packaging design ensures hygienic handling. The unique Smart Zone in the packaging ensures that the inner surface of the lens is always facing downwards, which means it can be removed and inserted without touching the inner surface, so that the inner part remains uncontaminated until it is inserted.
- MeniSilk Air is a new generation of silicone-hydrogel material with low modulus and balanced water content for excellent hydration and comfort.
- The ultra-low elastic modulus combines the softness of hydrogel and the comfortable handling of silicone.
- The super-smooth NanoGloss Pro surface was designed specifically to increase comfort of the ultra elastic material.
- The modern design featuring a smooth surface and rounded edges increases the natural wearing comfort, as the movement of the eyelid over the lens is completely fluid.
- Excellent permeability allows the eyes to breathe better throughout the whole day and to keep their bright and natural look with no apparent signs of redness or irritation.
- Protection against UV radiation with 2nd class filter means that the lenses block 84 percent of UVA and 96 percent of UVB radiation.
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea against dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, the lenses do not cover the whole eye area, nor the entire eye region, so that the combination of contact lenses with UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
|Expiration:||At least 9 months|
|Lenses in a box:||90|
|Water content:||56 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||91 Dk/t|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Power:||from -10.0 to -0.25|
|Elastic modulus:||0.36 MPa|
|Center thickness:||0.07 mm|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
Sport Contacts Lenses