Hawkers Diamond Black Sky One
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Sunglasses by Hawkers, that’s an endless combination of colours and styles. Hawkers, a trendy brand that cooperates with a number of important companies and individuals, aspires to become one of the top brands of the future. This collection of sunglasses is colourful, fun and original.
The unisex sunglasses Hawkers Diamond Black Sky One are equally popular with all genders.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The blue lenses enhance the contrast and minimize light reflections. Tennis players will also appreciate them, as they emphasize the contrast of the yellow tennis ball and the white background.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
134 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||54 mm|
|Lens height:||43 mm|
|Bridge width:||17 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||Diamond Black Sky One|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses