Guess GU1982 052 53
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 5 working days.
The delivery of your glasses is on us.
The legendary Guess brand present the combination of French elegance and unconventional style with an emphasis on long lasting quality, modern approach and exclusivity. The Guess brand rules the fashion industry and their glasses collection offers a wide range of styles and colour combinations.
The men's glasses Guess GU1982 052 are popular with everyone.
- The brown colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and light brown, black or dark blonde hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- Spring hinges afford the arms a greater movement to more than 90° which results in higher wearing comfort. The frames are more damage resistant and maintain the right fit longer.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
134 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Frame type:||Full rim|
|Lens width:||53 mm|
|Lens height:||38 mm|
|Bridge width:||16 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||GU1982 052 53|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!