Emporio Armani 0EA1089 3001 56
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
No reflection or dirt
We offer a free anti-reflective coating with every pair of glasses. The coating prevents unwanted glare on the front and back of the lens. It protects the lenses from scratches as well as water and dirt, so you can easily clean your glasses.
Lightweight but solid
We use CR-39 and Trivex lenses because of their excellent optics and robustness. Their lightweight material offers a high level of wearing comfort.
100% UV protection
All our lenses offer 100% protection from UV rays.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses is on us.
The main focus of the world-renowned Italian brand Emporio Armani is on latest fashion trends. Unique style that combines nonchalance with a pinch of extravagance makes their glasses popular among all fashion enthusiasts. The collection of glasses is defined by luxury, elegance and high artistic craftsmanship.
The men's glasses Emporio Armani 0EA1089 3001 56 are popular with everyone.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
134 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Frame type:||Full rim|
|Lens width:||56 mm|
|Lens height:||38 mm|
|Bridge width:||16 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||0EA1089 3001 56|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!