DAILIES Total 1 for Astigmatism (90 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of DAILIES Total 1 for Astigmatism (90 lenses)
DAILIES Total 1 for Astigmatism are daily contact lenses from Alcon designed for the correction of astigmatism. DAILIES Total 1 for Astigmatism are water gradient contact lenses that feature a Class 1 UV filter, high oxygen permeability, and a light blue tint for easy handling. In addition to the benefits of silicone hydrogel, DAILIES Total 1 for Astigmatism have unique technologies that ensure comfortable wear and excellent vision.
What are the main benefits of DAILIES Total 1 for Astigmatism contact lenses?
- Gradient water content - the water content is 33% at the core of the lens and nearly 100% on the outer surface, creating a gentle cushion of moisture to provide exceptional comfort.
- Silicone hydrogel is one of the healthiest materials used to make contact lenses. It allows the eyes to breathe and look completely natural.
- SmarTears Technology features the release phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient found naturally in tears that helps to stabilise the lipid layer of the tear film.
- The Precision Balance 8/4 design provides excellent stability and ensures the lens remains in the correct position throughout the day. Contact between the eyelid and the lens is minimised which reduces irritation and guarantees excellent visual acuity. For faster and easier application, the lens has a 6 o'clock scribe mark.
- The lenses are characterised by high protection against UV radiation thanks to a Class 1 filter. This means the lenses are able to block up to 90% of UVA and 99% of UVB radiation.
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea against dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, the lenses do not cover the whole surface of the eye, nor do they cover the entire eye region. Therefore, wearing a combination of contact lenses with a UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal way to protect your eyes against harmful UV rays.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 33 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||33 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||127 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||90|
|Power:||from -8.00 to +4.00|
|Cylinder:||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25|
|Axis:||from 10° to 180°|
|Center thickness:||0.09 mm|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Toric Contact Lenses
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses