DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal (90 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal (90 lenses)
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal from Alcon are comfortable and reliable multifocal contact lenses intended for clear vision at all distances. These advanced daily contact lenses are designed to correct the eye condition presbyopia.
Their unique Precision Profile Design ensures a smooth progression of power gradients for clear, uninterrupted near, intermediate, and distance vision.
These trusted DAILIES contacts are engineered to benefit presbyopic users. What other advantages do they offer?
- Continuous moisture – Blink-activated moisture technology promotes all-day comfort with every blink.
- Stable vision correction – Precision Profile Design ensures predictable, seamless vision correction.
- Convenient replacement – Daily replacement schedule allows for a fresh pair of contact lenses each day.
- Replacement for reading glasses – These multifocals correct vision at all distances, eliminating the need for reading glasses for viewing objects up close.
- Highly comfortable – The hydrogel material Nelfilcon A offers great comfort and durability.
Who are DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal for?
Which presbyopic wearers can benefit from DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal lenses?
- Those who need to see clearly at all distances.
- Those who don’t want to wear glasses or reading or varifocal glasses.
- Those who prefer the convenience and freedom of daily disposable lenses.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal?
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal can only be worn for one day. They must be removed each night after each wear and replaced with a fresh pair each morning.
Can you sleep in DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal?
No, you cannot sleep in DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal. They must be removed after each use. Sleeping with contacts is not recommended unless your eye care specialist has determined that certain extended wear contacts might be right for you.
What is the difference between a 30-pack and 90-pack of DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal?
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal come in two package variants, a 30-pack and a 90-pack. If one lens is used per day, 30-packs will last 30 days and 90-packs will last 90 days.
A 30-pack has the lowest upfront cost. The smaller size is a good option if you wear contacts infrequently. However, a 90-pack saves money in the long run since the price per lens decreases with the larger package size.
Other daily multifocal contact lenses
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 35 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||69 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||26 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||90|
|Power:||from -10.0 to +6.0|
|Add:||Low to +1.25, Medium from +1.50 to +2.00, High from +2.25 to +2.50|
|Center thickness:||0.10 mm|
|Elastic modulus:||0.89 MPa|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Multifocal Contact Lenses
Comments about DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal (90 lenses) Add a question
My prescription is -3.25 + 2.5 on the multifocal Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus daily lenses, but on your site it only mentions low, medium or high on the + range. How do I select?
I am interested in these lenses but need 3 months supply for both eyes.Is the 90 for both eyes and how many days are they for.
Hi, You can order 2 boxes of 90 lenses that way you will have
90 lenses for each eye and can last you 90 days (3 months). Thanks.
Thank you for this inquiry. I would recommend you to stick to the brand of
lenses that your eye care specialist has written on your prescription. The
difference is not very big, but only a specialist who has looked at your eyes
can estimate if they would suit you or not. Lenses with a larger base curve than
the one recommended to you may fall out of your eyes. Also, lenses are made of
different materials and not all of them are tolerated by everyone.
I hope my reply clarified your inquiry. :)