Cartier CT0225S 001 60
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Cartier, the famous jewellery brand, is mostly known for making jewels and watches. This luxury brand aims at the most demanding customers and offers them truly high-class goods. The collection of Cartier sunglasses is full of daring combinations, gentle elegance and classic designs. High artistic work and aesthetic design is what makes the Cartier sunglasses unique.
The women's sunglasses Cartier CT0225S 001 60 are popular with everyone.
- The gold colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and dark brown hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 2 sun filter (light transmission 18 – 43% ). They are slightly lighter tinted than usual and are suitable for medium sun radiation and for casual wear.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
142 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Medium dark filter suitable for normal summer days — filter category 2|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||60 mm|
|Lens height:||53 mm|
|Bridge width:||16 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||CT0225S 001 60|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses