Biotrue ONEday by Bausch & Lomb (180 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Biotrue ONEday (180 lenses)
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses are made with HyperGel, a next generation bio-inspired material that mimics the lipid layer of tear film. They’re comfortable contact lenses that offer high resolution optics for crisp, clear vision even in low light conditions.
- All-day hydration – Surface Active Technology locks in at least 98% moisture for high comfort and hydration.
- Stable vision – These contacts feature High Definition Optics to help reduce spherical aberration for users, ensuring crisp and clear vision.
- Maximum comfort – Modern HyperGel material in Biotrue contacts has a dehydration barrier and allows high oxygen flow for reliable comfort.
- Protection from UV rays – The Nesofilcon A hydrogel material incorporates a UV filter for added protection from ultraviolet rays.
- Optimal moisture – The contacts feature 78% water content, the same percentage as the human cornea.
Who are Biotrue ONEday for?
- Those looking for consistent, all-day hydration.
- Those with active lifestyles who prefer the convenience of daily lenses.
- Those who wear contacts infrequently or new lens wearers.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear Biotrue ONEday?
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses are intended for daily use. This means they should only be worn for one day and then disposed of at night, requiring a fresh pair in the morning. Your eye care professional will advise more precise daily wearing periods for single-use and other contact lenses based on your eyes.
Can you sleep in Biotrue ONEday?
No, Biotrue ONEday contacts cannot be slept in. These daily disposable lenses are designed to be worn during the day and removed each night. Sleeping in contacts that aren’t intended for extended wear can increase the risk of eye infections and other complications. Speak with your eye care specialist if you’re curious about options for sleeping in contact lenses.
What is the difference between 30-pack, 90-pack and 180-pack of Biotrue ONEday?
Biotrue ONEday are available in different package sizes, including variants of 30, 90, and 180 individual lenses. If you use one lens from a pack each day, a 30-pack will last 30 days, a 90-pack will last 90 days, and a 180-pack will last 180 days.
The least expensive option as far as initial cost is a Biotrue ONEday 30-pack. The price per lens decreases as the quantity increases. This means a 90-pack or a 180-pack will save you money in the longer term, with 180-packs offering the lowest price per lens.
Other daily disposable contact lenses
- Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe
- Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort
- Miru 1 day
- SofLens Daily Disposable
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
The UV filter in contact lenses increases protection of the cornea from the dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, lenses do not cover the entire eye area, so a combination of contact lenses with a UV filter and sunglasses provides better protection against harmful UV rays.
Most often sold with eye drops Solunate Eye Drops 15 ml.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 23 months|
|Easy handling tint:||No|
|Water content:||78 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||42 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||180|
|Power:||from -12.00 to +6.00|
|Center thickness:||0.080-0.240 mm|
|Manufacturer:||Bausch & Lomb|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Spherical Contact Lenses
Comments about Biotrue ONEday (180 lenses) Add a question
I would like 180 lenses but can I get them for 2 different powers 90 of -2.75 and 90 of -3.00 ,for the price given of £68.99. It dorsnt appear to allow me to do this