Biomedics 55 Evolution (6 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Biomedics 55 Evolution CooperVision (6 lenses)
Biomedics 55 Evolution are monthly lenses by CooperVision designed for the correction of myopia, hyperopia, and low levels of astigmatism. With their advanced aspheric design, Biomedics monthly lenses offer improved clarity and precise vision. These high-quality lenses made of Ocufilcon D material are available at an affordable price, offering great value for your money.
The UV filter in Biomedics contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea from the dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, lenses do not cover the entire eye or eye area, so the combination of contact lenses that have a UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
- Extra comfort – The more rounded and thinner lens edge ensures less friction between the eyelid and the eye, thus providing greater comfort.
- UV blocking – The lenses shield your eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Enhanced vision – The Aberration Neutralizing System ensures sharp vision even in demanding situations such as driving, during sports or in semi-darkness.
Who are Biomedics 55 Evolution for?
- Those who need to correct hyperopia or myopia.
- Those with low levels of astigmatism who don’t need toric lenses.
- Those looking for a product with high value for money.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear Biomedics 55 Evolution?
The recommended duration for wearing Biomedics 55 Evolution contacts is approximately 12–16 hours, but it is always advisable to consult with your eye specialist for personalised advice. You can wear these contacts every day, making sure to disinfect and store them in contact lens solution after every use. Replace them with a fresh pair every 30 days.
Can you sleep in Biomedics 55 Evolution?
It is not recommended to wear Biomedics 55 Evolution lenses while sleeping as they are not intended for extended use. If you wish to sleep with contact lenses, consult your eye doctor to find the night & day lenses more suitable for you.
Other monthly contact lenses
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
Customers who bought these lenses also bought Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml with case.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 48 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||55 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||20 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||6|
|Power:||from -10.0 to +8.0|
|Base curve:||8.6, 8.8, 8.9|
|Center thickness:||0.07 mm|
|Elastic modulus:||0.4 MPa|
|Category:||Monthly Contact Lenses|
Spherical Contact Lenses
Biomedics 55 Evolution CooperVision (6 lenses) + Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml with case You save £1.79
Biomedics 55 Evolution CooperVision (6 lenses) + Vantio Multi-Purpose 360 ml with case You save £0.65