Arnette Tail 0AN6118 696 54
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
No reflection or dirt
We offer a free anti-reflective coating with every pair of glasses. The coating prevents unwanted glare on the front and back of the lens. It protects the lenses from scratches as well as water and dirt, so you can easily clean your glasses.
Lightweight but solid
We use CR-39 and Trivex lenses because of their excellent optics and robustness. Their lightweight material offers a high level of wearing comfort.
100% UV protection
All our lenses offer 100% protection from UV rays.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses is on us.
Arnette is popular among people with an active life style. The key features of their glasses are modern and unique design and maximum comfort. The stylish collection by Arnette offers high quality craftsmanship, affordable prices and a great fit.
The men's glasses Arnette Tail 0AN6118 696 54 are popular with everyone.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Half-rimmed glasses are a less noticeable type of frames in which the lenses are mounted by a special anchor system. This type of attachment offers a less obtrusive design of the frame and makes its wearer look very stylish. Their main advantages are subtlety, lighter weight and sufficient rigidity, despite only having half of the frames. The most suitable lenses for this type of glasses are high-index lenses, i.e. thinned lenses with an index over 1.5 or lenses made from Trivex.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
139 mm Width
140 mm Temple length