Acuvue Oasys with Transitions (6 lenses)
Congratulations! You win 75 bonus points with this purchase!
£29.99 per box
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Delivery of glasses and sunglasses is on us. Orders over £45 as well, for orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £ 1.99.
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Acuvue Oasys with Transitions (6 lenses)
The biweekly contact lenses impress with their integrated Transitions Light Intelligent Technology which quickly and easily reduces the stress caused by indoor and outdoor light. The technology also includes a blue light and UV filter.
The contact lenses are activated both indoors and outdoors by UV radiation. Even if the lens appears clear, it is still activated and adapts to different lighting conditions.
The advantages of Acuvue Oasys with Transitions:
- the lenses reduce the intensity of disruptive starbursts at night and guarantee clear and sharp vision
- they decrease the stress for the eyes
- they help your eyes adapt to bright light up to five seconds faster
- they were designed to offer the highest possible level of protection against UV radiation that contact lenses can offer
- they adapt to the demanding lighting conditions of sports, work or television
- the photochromic technology is not part of the lens surface, but is applied directly into the material of the entire lens
Did you know that the Acuvue Oasys with Transitions Light Intelligent Technology were awarded by Time Magazine as one of the best inventions of 2018?
In addition, the silicone hydrogel lenses are tinted light blue for easier application, have an inside-out indicator and a first category UV filter that blocks up to 99% UVA and 100% UVB radiation. The UV filter protects the cornea from dangerous ultraviolet radiation.
Since contact lenses do not cover the entire eye area, the combination of contact lenses with sunglasses provides ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
Customers who bought these lenses also bought Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml with case.
|Expiration:||At least 48 months|
|Lenses in a box:||6|
|Water content:||38 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||121 Dk/t|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Power:||from -12.00 to +8.0|
|Center thickness:||0.085 mm|
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Category:||Two-Weekly Contact Lenses|
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
Spherical Contact Lenses