Acuvue Oasys Multifocal (6 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Delivery of glasses and sunglasses is on us. Orders over £45 as well, for orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £ 2.49.
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Acuvue Oasys Multifocal (6 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys Multifocal are soft contact lenses from Johnson & Johnson designed to correct presbyopia. They are tinted light blue for easier application, have an inside-out indicator, and a first class UV filter. Acuvue Oasys Multifocal contact lenses offer wearers the use of unique technologies and at the same time provide high wearing comfort and great vision at all distances.
Key features of the Acuvue Oasys Multifocal contact lenses:
- very thin edge of the lens reduces interactions with the eyelid for maximum comfort,
- one of the healthiest materials that’s currently being used for lens production - it is a silicon-hydrogel that allows the eyes to breathe and keep their natural look,
- Hydraclear Plus technology helps stabilize the tear film, minimize dryness and maintain long-term eye hydration,
- Pupil Optimised Design - the lenses are made to fit most pupil sizes, offering clear near, far, and medium vision,
- Hybrid Back Curve technology helps position the lens precisely,
- the lenses are characterized by high protection against UV radiation thanks to the Class 1 filter, this means the lenses are able to block up to 96.1% UVA and 99.9% UVB radiation.
The silicone hydrogel lenses Acuvue Oasys Multifocal are designed for daily wear with a 14-day change. After consultation with an ophthalmologist, they can also be worn continuously with an exchange period of one week.
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea from dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, lenses do not cover the entire eye or eye area, so the combination of contact lenses that have a UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia wearers can use Acuvue Oasys Multifocal contacts after consulting the new prescription with an ophthalmologist.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Lenses in a box:||6|
|Water content:||38 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||147 Dk/t|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Add:||Low (+0.75D to +1.25D), Medium (+1.50D to +1.75D), High (+2.00D to +2.50D)|
|Power:||from -9.0 to +6.0|
|Center thickness:||0.07 mm|
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Category:||Two-Weekly Contact Lenses|
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
Multifocal Contact Lenses