1-DAY Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism (180 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free shipping for orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear. For orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £2.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of 1-DAY Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism (180 lenses)
1-DAY Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism are toric daily disposable contact lenses by Johnson & Johnson created for the correction of astigmatism, even in combination with myopia or hyperopia. They are especially suitable for wearers with sensitive or dry eyes.
The Etafilcon A hydrogel material and exclusive LACREON Technology help to keep your eyes fresh and moist all day long, preventing dryness and irritation. The special toric design offers a consistently clear and stable vision, unaffected by eye movements or head tilting.
Acuvue Moist daily toric lenses are easy to wear and require no cleaning or maintenance, a convenient choice for people who are always on the go.
The production of lenses with certain parameters has been terminated. It is therefore not possible to order the parameters which are not shown.
- Long-lasting moisture – LACREON Technology incorporates a unique moisturising component (PVP) similar to natural tears, which ensures that the lens remains soft and comfortable for up to 20 hours.
- Protection from UV rays – Acuvue Moist contacts for Astigmatism include a Class 2 UV filter, offering one of the highest levels of defence against harmful rays in a daily disposable contact lens.
- Comfortable to wear and stable on the eye – With special edges inspired by the natural shape of the eye and exclusive EYELID STABILISED Design, the lens stays stable and balanced even when looking around.
- Convenient replacement schedule – Disposable 1 day lenses are a hygienic and hassle-free choice that doesn’t require maintenance.
To whom are 1-DAY Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism lenses intended?
- Those who have astigmatism in combination with nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Those who have sensitive eyes.
- Those who suffer from dry eye symptoms.
- Those who prefer quality disposable lenses, both for daily or occasional use.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear 1-DAY Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism?
Acuvue Moist toric contacts are intended for a single day's wear. They are designed to offer both comfort and clear vision all day long, making them an excellent option for everyone, including when playing sports. Remember, these lenses are intended for daily use exclusively and should be disposed of at the end of the day for optimal eye health and hygiene.
Can you sleep wearing 1-DAY Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism?
No, Acuvue Moist 1-DAY for Astigmatism are designed for daily use and to be disposed of after a single use. Sleeping with contact lenses that are not designed for overnight wear can lead to eye problems such as dryness, irritation, and infection. Make sure to discard your lenses before going to bed.
What is the difference between 30-pack, 90-pack and 180-pack of 1-DAY Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism?
Acuvue Moist disposable lenses come in convenient packs of 30, 90, or 180 lenses. So, if you have two different prescriptions, the 30-pack will keep you covered for a whole month, the 90-pack will last you three months, and the 180-pack will keep you covered for as long as six months.
The price per lens offers better value for money as you go for a larger box size. That means the 30-pack offers a lower upfront cost, making it a great choice for those who prefer to buy fewer lenses at a time or wear their contacts only occasionally. The 180-pack may be pricier, but it's a smart investment that can save you money in the long run, especially if you tend to wear contact lenses on a daily basis.
Other daily toric contact lenses
- Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe for Astigmatism
- Clariti 1 day Toric
- DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Toric
- MyDay daily disposable Toric
- Precision1 for Astigmatism
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea from the dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, lenses do not cover the entire eye or eye area, so the combination of contact lenses that have a UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 23 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||58 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||23.7 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||180|
|Power:||from -9.00 to +4.00|
|Cylinder:||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25|
|Axis:||from 10° to 180°|
|Center thickness:||0.09 mm|
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Toric Contact Lenses