The #LentiamoAwards are a tool that brings together numerous artists that all share the same passion.
That's why we want to announce the launch of the third year of our awards. Welcome to the #LentiamoAwards2020!
What are the #LentiamoAwards all about?
- In the first round, we invite you to take part in our open make-up contest! Submit your artistic, crazy, playful and fun make-up looks on your Instagram profile using the hashtag #LentiamoAwards2020 and #lentiamoawards, and tag our Instagram profile @lentiamo – so we can see your wonderful looks!
- In the second round, all finalists create a particular Halloween make-up. They can promote their looks on their social networks.
Psst, in the second round, Lentiamo will help you complete your look: You choose a pair of free coloured contact lenses and use them for your spooky creations.
Why should you participate in the #LentiamoAwards2020?
Because you can win 1000 € !
- 1st place = 1000 €
- 2nd place = 500 €
- 3rd place = 250 €
In the first round, the Top 10 finalists are chosen by our internal jury. In the second and most important round, it's up to our customers and fans to vote for their favourite make-up artist!
But there’s more! Every voter gets the chance to
win one of 10 vouchers for any Lentiamo e-shop!
Check out the official timeline of the #LentiamoAwards2020:
We can't wait to see your creations!
Good luck, Lentiamo #LentiamoAwards2020
Terms and conditions
- The contest is not sponsored by Facebook or Instagram in any way
- The competition starts on the 01/09/2020 and ends on 28/10/2020
- The winners will be announced within 2 working days
- The winner's total prize is in EUR. If the winner's currency is different, the equivalent in local currency will be calculated instead
- The prize is sent to the winner by bank transfer
- The contest will be held by Lentiamo s.r.o. in 17 different countries and on 17 different websites simultaneously. There will be only 3 winners in total (in all countries combined)
- The entries will be judged for originality, creativity and the users' voting
- Only one vote per IP address is allowed
- Images/videos will be judged on how well they show off your artistry, talent, presentation and quality of the image/video
- Entrants will retain the copyright of their submitted entries. However, all participants grant the promoter a territorially unlimited royalty-free license for 10 years to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media for publicity, marketing and news purposes. The promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the contestant has won a prize.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the competition.
- Every voter gets the chance to win one of 10 vouchers for any Lentiamo e-shop. You can vote only once. You need to leave us your email address – the winner will be drawn by lot.
- The organizer expressly reserves the right to terminate the contest without prior notice and without giving reasons. This applies in particular to any reason that would disrupt or prevent the planned course of the competition.