Ever Clean 225 ml with case
Congratulations! You win 37 bonus points with this purchase!
A clear choice for contact lenses
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over £45
For orders of lower value you can use Royal Mail delivery services from £ 1.99.
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Ever Clean 225 ml with case
Ever Clean is a cleansing and disinfecting peroxide solution suitable for all types of soft and rigid (RGP) contact lenses. The solution is preservative-free which makes it suitable for extremely sensitive eyes and more demanding conditions. The Ever Clean solution meets the expectations of those contact lens users who seek maximum comfort and safety for their eyes.
Maximum cleaning effect is achieved with the help of the two-step tablet system. Thanks to its composition, the concertation of active oxygen during the first cleaning phase reaches maximum level – double of what peroxide systems with platinum catalyst may achieve. The outer white component starts the cleaning process immediately after being inserted in the solution and removes proteins deposited on the lens' surface efficiently. Subsequently, the inner green component starts dissolving slowly and enables the disinfection of lenses and deactivation of hydrogen peroxide.
After the two-hour process, the originally transparent solution of hydrogen peroxide turns into saline. The slightly green tint signals completion of the disinfection process. After the neutralization is finished, the lenses are disinfected, clean, neutralized and ready to use.
The solution comes with a special barrel case and two-layer cleaning tablets. Non-neutralized solution must not come into contact with the eye!
Instructions for use:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before handling your lenses,
- Place the lenses in the baskets of the lens case and fill the lens case cup to the line with Ever Clean disinfectant solution,
- Add one Ever Clean tablet to the cup containing the disinfectant solution, place the lens case lid and close the case,
- Gently shake the lens case up and down to ensure the inside is disinfected,
- Make sure the tablet has fallen into the solution, so that neutralization can begin; store the case in a vertical position,
- The tablet will immediately begin to produce bubbles and when neutralization is complete (2 hours) the solution will be light green and your lenses will be disinfected, clean, neutralized and ready to use,
- Shake the lens case gently before removing the lenses,
- After removing the lenses, empty the case, rinse with Avizor Saline Solution and let it air-dry.
Comments about Ever Clean 225 ml with case Add a question
I have used Ever Clean for some months now. The two last times, the fluid has been colorless after hours of disinfection. And yes, I did put in the tablet???? What can be the reason for this? I put in a new tablet (into the same solution) and then the solution became tinted as it should after two hours. It may look like some of the tablets are whiter than the others - can it be a manufacturing error? And can I put on the lenses even though the solution is colorless?
Thank you for this question. It is recommended to use this solution with the case that comes with it as it is prepared to be used with this solution.
Have a nice day!
Thank you for this question. The barrel case does not have a special side for each eye. Whichever you will decide that it is the right one, then that one it will be. Happy to remain at your service.
My optician says I should use Bausch & Lomb daily cleaner every two days in addition to daily use of Avizor ever clean. Avizor claims no other cleaner is necessary. Who's right, and why?
Thank you for this question. Usually you do not need to use both. However, I am sure that your optician had a very good reason for this recommendation. I would suggest to follow his or her advice. They are the ones who actually know your eyes and would give you the best answer as to why you must do that. It is possible that your lenses accumulate high amounts of proteins and lipids due to your working conditions or the physiology of your eyes. I will be happy to remain at your service with more details about the products.