- You hereby give consent to the company Maternia s.r.o. (limited liability
company) with residence in Vídeňská 12, 378 33 Nová Bystřice, Czech
Republic, IČ 261 04 784, registered at the Regional Court of České
Budějovice, section C, part, 14226, to process your personal data in terms of
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), further on
referred to as the Regulation:
- Name and surname;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- The date and reason for visiting the optician.
- Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number and the date and reason for visiting the optician will be processed for enabling communication between you and the optician. Data given by you in the form and during the visit at the optician will be processed in order to send you a reminder for the next visit with the optician, and enabling you to purchase the proper lenses on our website.
- You are giving consent for a period of 3 years from the the time of sending the request regarding contacting the optician.
- Processing of personal data is done by Maternia s.r.o., as a data
controller, however personal data can be processed by other processors:
- Respective optician,
- Provider of the helpdesk software Groove,
- Other service, software and application providers, which are not used at this moment by our company.
- This agreement can be terminated at any moment by sending a letter by mail or by contacting the company by a e-mail. Terminating the agreement will result in deletion of the data from the database of the Company.
- According to the Regulation, you, as a customer, have the right to
- Require what kind of your personal data we process,
- Require explanation about personal data processing,
- Ask for access to the data and to make us update or correct the data,
- Ask for deletion of the data,
- Contact us or the Information Commissioner's Office in case of doubts about complying with personal data protection laws.