Silhouette 5522/FM 5545 54/17
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
No reflection or dirt
We offer a free anti-reflective coating with every pair of glasses. The coating prevents unwanted glare on the front and back of the lens. It protects the lenses from scratches as well as water and dirt, so you can easily clean your glasses.
Lightweight but solid
We use CR-39 and Trivex lenses because of their excellent optics and robustness. Their lightweight material offers a high level of wearing comfort.
100% UV protection
All our lenses offer 100% protection from UV rays.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses is on us.
Iconic glasses made in Austria. Have your favourite model delivered to your home free of charge! Silhouette glasses combine contemporary designs with timeless aesthetics and offer perfect vision for every prescription. In addition, the fine Austrian craftsmanship and manual work make Silhouette glasses not only unique, but also particularly robust and durable.
The women's glasses Silhouette 5522/FM 5545 54/17 are popular with everyone.
- The gold colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and dark brown hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Rimless or drill-mount glasses consist of nose pads, hinges and temple arms. Glasses with these types of frames look elegant and subtle and are often not noticeable at a first glance. Their advantages are lightweight, subtleness and unlimited field of vision. These frames are only suitable for high-index lenses, i.e. thinned lenses with an index over 1.5 or for lenses made from Trivex.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
130 mm Width
140 mm Temple length