Ray-Ban Predator 2 — Fitted with blue light blocking lenses RB2027 601SBF 62
A clear choice for optimal vision
The world-renowned Ray-ban brand is rightfully considered to be the top among glasses. The collection of Ray-ban glasses guarantees high quality with timeless design and is available in many shapes and colours. The iconic Ray-ban glasses are also popular among celebrities which made them famous all around the world.
The men's computer glasses Ray-Ban Predator 2 RB2027 601SBF 62 are popular with everyone.
The lenses are equipped with a Blue Light filter to stop blue waves entering the eyes. This prevents health problems such as digital eye strain, headaches and macular degeneration. Blue Light blocking glasses provide both eye protection and optimal visual comfort. Blue Light glasses offer excellent eye protection against the harmful blue light of digital devices such as computers, televisions, tablets or mobile phones. They help to reduce eye fatigue and burning, minimize brightness for a more comfortable view, and improve contrast for more natural colours.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the computer glasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- We deliver the computer glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for computer glasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
136 mm Width
130 mm Temple length
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens material:||Mineral glass|
|Lens width:||62 mm|
|Lens height:||36 mm|
|Bridge width:||19 mm|
|Temple length:||130 mm|
|Code:||RB2027 601SBF 62|
|Category:||Blue light glasses|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!