Polaroid PLD 2109/S PJP C3 55
Last pieces in stock
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Polaroid sunglasses embody the unique combination of functionality and fashion style. Polaroid Eyewear is a pioneer and expert in the technology of polarised lens making and is one of the best-selling sunglasses brands.
The men's sunglasses Polaroid PLD 2109/S PJP C3 55 are popular with everyone.
- The blue colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light brown, black or light blonde hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of eco-polyamide. This material is a new class of bioplastics that are derived from renewable resources such as natural fats and oils. Eco-polyamide represents a more environmentally friendly alternative to the usual frame materials and contributes to environmental protection.
- The blue lenses enhance the contrast and minimize light reflections. Tennis players will also appreciate them, as they emphasize the contrast of the yellow tennis ball and the white background.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
140 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Frame material:||Eco-friendly - Eco-polyamide|
|Lens width:||55 mm|
|Lens height:||42 mm|
|Bridge width:||17 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||PLD 2109/S PJP C3 55|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses