Moschino MOS008/S C9A/9O 56
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Italian brand Moschino is the synonym for elegance, originality and unique approach to fashion. One thing that is a must in their collection is the colour red that symbolizes the ultimate joy of life. The sunglasses collection by Moschino is typical for innovation, creativity and a great dose of extravagance.
The women's sunglasses Moschino MOS008/S C9A/9O 56 are popular with everyone.
- The red colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tones and black, dark brown, white or grey hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 2 sun filter (light transmission 18 – 43% ). They are slightly lighter tinted than usual and are suitable for medium sun radiation and for casual wear.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
142 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Medium dark filter suitable for normal summer days — filter category 2|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||56 mm|
|Lens height:||56 mm|
|Bridge width:||18 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||MOS008/S C9A/9O 56|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses