Meller Nyasa Tigris Sand
Last pieces in stock
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Sunglasses from Meller combine modern design with exotic looks. The inspiration for the brand name and logo is the largest chameleon in Africa – the Meller. The colours of the Meller sunglasses are meant to remind the wearer of the beautiful colouring of chameleons and the most beautiful places in the African continent. Creativity and originality are the driving force of this Barcelona-based fashion brand.
The unisex sunglasses Meller Nyasa Tigris Sand are equally popular with all genders.
- The brown colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and light brown, black or dark blonde hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The brown lenses slightly block the blue light, filter reflections and ensure clearer vision. They are versatile and recommended for people with myopia.
- The modern polarising lenses with TAC technology (Tri Acetate Cellulose) provide amazing visual clarity and are very scratch resistant.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 1 sun filter (light transmission 43 – 80% ). They are very lightly tinted and are therefore suitable for weaker sunlight or as wind and dust protection.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
130 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Very lightly coloured lenses for partly cloudy days — filter category 1|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||55 mm|
|Lens height:||47 mm|
|Bridge width:||20 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||Nyasa Tigris Sand|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses