Meller Bio Nyasa Amber Carbon
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Sunglasses from Meller combine modern design with exotic looks. The inspiration for the brand name and logo is the largest chameleon in Africa – the Meller. The colours of the Meller sunglasses are meant to remind the wearer of the beautiful colouring of chameleons and the most beautiful places in the African continent. Creativity and originality are the driving force of this Barcelona-based fashion brand.
The unisex sunglasses Meller Bio Nyasa Amber Carbon are equally popular with all genders.
- The yellow colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and black, dark brown or dark blonde hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the Bio-based sunglasses is created with the help of biotechnology, which offers a more environmentally friendly alternative to the usual frame materials by reducing the use of non-sustainable plastics. The frame is made of 45% natural materials that have a lower carbon footprint and are much more environmentally friendly.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The modern polarising lenses with TAC technology (Tri Acetate Cellulose) provide amazing visual clarity and are very scratch resistant.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
126 mm Width
135 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Frame material:||Eco-friendly - Bio-based|
|Lens width:||47 mm|
|Lens height:||43 mm|
|Bridge width:||17 mm|
|Temple length:||135 mm|
|Code:||Bio Nyasa Amber Carbon|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses