Meller — Fitted with blue light blocking lenses Bamako Gold
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Glasses by Meller combine young, modern designs with exotic hues. The inspiration for the brand’s name and logo is the biggest chameleon in Africa – the Meller. The colours of the glasses should remind the wearer of the colouring of chameleons and the most beautiful places of the African continent. Creativity and originality are the driving force of this fashion brand from Barcelona.
The unisex computer glasses Meller Bamako Gold are equally popular with all genders.
The lenses are equipped with a Blue Light filter to stop blue waves entering the eyes. This prevents health problems such as digital eye strain, headaches and macular degeneration. Blue Light blocking glasses provide both eye protection and optimal visual comfort. Blue Light glasses offer excellent eye protection against the harmful blue light of digital devices such as computers, televisions, tablets or mobile phones. They help to reduce eye fatigue and burning, minimize brightness for a more comfortable view, and improve contrast for more natural colours.
- The gold colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and dark brown hair.
- Pilot frames are an ideal choice for those with a square, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the computer glasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Adjustable nose pads allow for a gentle alteration of the position and fit of your glasses. The nose pads will adapt to the nose shape and thus provide higher comfort of wear. The nose pads adjustment should always be done by an experienced optician to prevent damage or breaking caused by unprofessional treatment.
- We deliver the computer glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for computer glasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
134 mm Width
135 mm Temple length
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||51 mm|
|Lens height:||44 mm|
|Bridge width:||17 mm|
|Temple length:||135 mm|
|Category:||Blue light glasses|