Meller Adwin Gold Roos
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
For orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear.
Sunglasses from Meller combine modern design with exotic looks. The inspiration for the brand name and logo is the largest chameleon in Africa – the Meller. The colours of the Meller sunglasses are meant to remind the wearer of the beautiful colouring of chameleons and the most beautiful places in the African continent. Creativity and originality are the driving force of this Barcelona-based fashion brand.
The unisex sunglasses Meller Adwin Gold Roos are equally popular with all genders.
- The gold colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and dark brown hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Adjustable nose pads allow for a gentle alteration of the position and fit of your sunglasses. The nose pads will adapt to the nose shape and thus provide higher comfort of wear. The nose pads adjustment should always be done by an experienced optician to prevent damage or breaking caused by unprofessional treatment.
- The pink lenses accentuate details and improve spatial perception. They slightly reduce color resolution.
- The sunglasses have gradient lenses that are tinted from top to down where the bottom of the lens is the lightest. The darkest tint at the top allows filtering of direct sunlight and the lighter tint at the bottom ensures sufficient visibility. This lens treatment provides better orientation in space and is ideal for drivers, for example, because it allows clearer vision in the lower part of the lens while reducing glare from above.
- The modern polarising lenses with TAC technology (Tri Acetate Cellulose) provide amazing visual clarity and are very scratch resistant.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 1 sun filter (light transmission 43 – 80% ). They are very lightly tinted and are therefore suitable for weaker sunlight or as wind and dust protection.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
Explore the sunglasses range to find more styles from popular brands.
138 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Very lightly coloured lenses for partly cloudy days — filter category 1|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||51 mm|
|Lens height:||44 mm|
|Bridge width:||20 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||Adwin Gold Roos|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses