Izipizi Sun Kids Olive Green (for age 9 - 36 months) Sun Kids Olive Green
You might also like
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Izipizi is a young and playful French brand which combines unique style, original colour combinations, and functional technologies. Izipizi offers light, comfortable and trendy sunglasses for the whole family and different occasions for affordable prices. Designer sunglasses by Izipizi are manufactured according to a strict set of specifications to ensure they are safe. The Baby line for the youngest children doesn’t include BPA and is hypoallergenic. Sunglasses by Izipizi designed for children are available in several collections for different age groups – Baby line (0 - 9 months), Kids line (9 - 36 months), Kids+ line (3 - 5 years), and Junior line (5 - 10 years).
The high quality sunglasses Izipizi Sun Kids Olive Green (for age 9 - 36 months) are designed to protect children's eyes from UV radiation.
- The green colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and dark brown, black or red hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The brown lenses slightly block the blue light, filter reflections and ensure clearer vision. They are versatile and recommended for people with myopia.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- Mirroring of lenses is characterised by a highly reflective surface of the lens. It reduces the amount of light that enters the eye. This ability makes mirrored sunglasses extremely suitable in very bright or glaring environments – for example, on sunny days or when skiing. The mirroring provides great visual comfort but can slightly distort colour perception.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
102 mm Width
100 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Age:||9 - 36 months|
|Lens width:||37 mm|
|Lens height:||33 mm|
|Bridge width:||9 mm|
|Temple length:||100 mm|
|Code:||Sun Kids Olive Green|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses