Esprit ET 17971 505 52
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
For orders over £57 and all Lentiamo Collection eyewear.
Esprit sunglasses are distinctive for their great quality and the elegant yet youthful style. The brand is known for using quality materials, great design and luxurious style, while being affordable at the same time.
The unisex sunglasses Esprit ET 17971 505 52 are equally popular with all genders.
- The grey colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and red, grey, white or dark blonde hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of a combination of metal and plastic. It offers high durability, stability and extraordinary style.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
Explore the sunglasses range to find more styles from popular brands.
130 mm Width
135 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||52 mm|
|Lens height:||46 mm|
|Bridge width:||20 mm|
|Temple length:||135 mm|
|Code:||ET 17971 505 52|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses