Elle6 (90 lenses)
A clear choice for an optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Delivery of glasses and sunglasses is on us. Orders over £45 as well, for orders of lower value you can use delivery services from £ 2.49.
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Elle6 (90 lenses)
Elle6 are daily contact lenses from Marshal Intergroup Srl., which are specially made for contact lens wearers who suffer from dry eye syndrome due to various biological and climate factors.
This is particularly noticed in female lens wearers during:
- Menstrual periods
This can cause or intensify the dryness of the tear film.
That is why these technologically advanced daily contacts are immersed in a buffered saline solution, containing three hydrating agents and three vitamins for the dry eye syndrome.
These substances ensure sufficient eye moisture and long-lasting comfort for your daily wear.
- Tween 80 (Polysorbate 80) is a surfactant of vegetable origin. It is used as an emulsifier in pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries.
- PEG (Polyethylene glycol) is a polymer used in the pharmaceutical field for the preparation of topical and ophthalmic ointments and emulsions.
- HA (Hyaluronic acid) is widely used in the ophthalmic industry as it increases water retention and improves the lubrication of the eye. Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the vitreous fluid of the eyes and used in artificial tears, (also known as eye drops), as a lubricant to help relieve the symptoms of dry eyes. One molecule alone can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water.
- Vitamin B6 is very important for maintaining the right level of magnesium in the blood and tissues needed to make tears.
- Vitamin B12 is present in many eye drops and is one of the components of dietary supplements.
- Vitamin E is an excellent antioxidant, which protects cells against free radical damage, and prevents oxidation of lipid components of the cell membranes.
The Elle6 daily contact lenses make use of a UV- filter for the protection of our eyes´ cornea in order to stop the negative effects of the ultraviolet radiation of the sun. However, contact lens wearers should not solely rely on their lenses for a complete protection since lenses do not cover the entire eye, so the combination of contact lenses and sunglasses is necessary to completely protect the eyes against harmful UV radiation.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 35 months|
|Lenses in a box:||90|
|Water content:||58 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||24 Dk/t|
|Easy handling tint:||No|
|Power:||from -12.0 to +4.0|
|Center thickness:||0.08 mm|
|Manufacturer:||MARSHAL INTERGROUP Srl.|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Sport Contacts Lenses